Community Health Network
The HIM Certified Coding Educator assists with training employees to ensure consistency in all types of medical records within the Network. This position will identify employee developmental needs and methods that can be used to address those needs.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
- The HIM Certified Coding Educator trains personnel in health record coding positions
- Performs monthly quality reviews of coding personnel and verifies accuracy ratios supplied or competency assessment validation
- Assures new employees flow through the sequence of learning structure in a timely and effective manner
- Assists in innovative training developments and maintains coding consistency in all types of records through continuing education
- Codes/abstracts inpatient records and outpatient surgery records as necessary, concurrently performing analysis
- Two years of experience as an inpatient or outpatient surgery coder
- High school diploma or GED equivalent education required
- Two years or equivalent college study as an ART, MRT, or CCS preferred
- Accredited Record Technician (ART), Medical Records Technician (MRT), or Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) preferred
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please visit our website at www.ecommunity.com and click on “Careers” to apply.
The Job ID is 1704165.
Apply Online: https://www.ecommunity.com