Four County Counseling Center
Four County Counseling Center is a non-profit Community Mental Health Center serving the communities of North Central Indiana for over 40 years. Four County is deeply committed to increasing access to a continuum of care while integrating physical and behavioral health well-being. Our goal is to provide Better care, for every consumer, in every community, EVERYTIME!
We offer Health, Dental and Vision with premium Wellness Discounts, 403(b) Retirement Plan with 5% Contribution, Life Insurance and opportunities for tuition and student loan assistance.
We are also part of the National Health Services Corp.
This position is responsible for compiling, processing, and maintaining medical records of agency clients in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, regulatory requirements and agency expectations.
- At least two (2) years of experience in Health Information Management.
- Knowledge of data entry processes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to prioritize work and remain flexible.
- Ability to assess and prioritize duties and functions.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must have excellent keyboard skills, stressing accuracy first then speed.
- Must be able to read, write, alphabetize, and possess basic math skills.
- Demonstrate maturity and ability to follow through with complex tasks and minimal supervision.
- Must possess positive attitude and be able to cooperate with multiple departments.
- At minimum a High School graduate or GED. A degree or further education in healthcare or healthcare management preferred but not required.
- Must possess RHIT certification.
Health, Dental and Vision Plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account
Life Insurance / AD&D Plan
Short and Long Term Disability
Supplemental Life Insurance
Paid Time Off / Holidays
Tax Deferred Annuities
Tuition Assistance Plan
Loan Repayment Assistance Plan
Fitness Center Discounts
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Apply Online: http://www.fourcounty.org