Indiana Health Information Management Association (IHIMA) is offering a scholarship award to cover the cost of a member price for taking the RHIT and RHIA exams. This scholarship is being offered in 2017-2018. Scholarships will be awarded based meeting the eligibility requirements and on a “first come, first serve” basis, as determined by the postmark date. Applications are accepted until all scholarships are awarded.
- Must be a either a graduate or an exam eligible student in a CAHIIM accredited HIM program.
- The applicant must have taken the RHIA / RHIT exam in 2017 or 2018 as evidenced by the date of the accompanying score report.
- The applicant must have graduated or will graduate in 2017 or 2018.
- The applicant must be an AHIMA member.
- The applicant must be an Indiana resident.
IHIMA Board of Directors