The Indiana Health Information Management Association (IHIMA) is a Component State Association (CSA) of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). To join IHIMA, you must be a member of AHIMA and choose Indiana as your state association. There are no separate state dues to belong to IHIMA.
IHIMA is committed to its members success and offers a variety of excellent learning opportunities, membership benefits, and other resources specifically tailored to enhance your professional development. In addition to all the advantages of AHIMA membership, IHIMA members receive several benefits, including:
- Subscription to the digital edition of the IHIMA e-Newsletter
- IHIMA Communications (event flyers, email bulletins, industry news, and more)
- Regional Associations, based on the county in which you reside, providing you with local networking and educational offerings
- Reduced fees for many IHIMA sponsored educational and skill enhancement events and products
- Networking and collaboration with other HIM professionals
- Access to the Indiana Engage forum on the AHIMA website
- A voice in shaping issues important to HIM professionals in the state of Indiana
IHIMA communicates with the membership using e-mail and U.S. postal service. To receive these communications, your current e-mail and mailing address must be in the AHIMA membership profile database. To update your member profile click here to login to AHIMA. For more information about membership with AHIMA, email firstname.lastname@example.org.