GRM Information Management Services, Inc.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States · Release of Information Manager
Manage and lead the day to day operations of GRM’s Release of Information Business Department.
- Supervise and lead a team of 25 ROI Specialists
- Oversee daily processing of medical requests and ensure compliance with State/Federal Regulations.
- Maintain quality control procedures to ensure all requests are processed at 100% accuracy
- Manage the budget for the ROI department
- Ensure all billing is accurate and collected.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Hire, train and develop staff to meet client demand.
- Conduct weekly meetings with the ROI team to review production activity.
- Ensure all requests adhere to Service Level Agreement timeframes.
- Provide training to staff members in HIPAA compliance and ROI procedures as needed to maintain industry compliance.
- Evaluate and improve processing times for medical requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum four years of Health Information Management experience
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Knowledge of EMR Systems
- RHIT (Registered Health Information Technician) Certification Required.
- RHIA (Registered Health Information Administrator) Preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
GRM offers excellent compensation and benefits. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, and vision care for employee & dependents, as well as employee life, optional long term disability, matching 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please email your resume to Tony Acerra at firstname.lastname@example.org